کل نماهای صفحه

۱۳۹۲ بهمن ۲۲, سه‌شنبه

Must Read Story


Must Read Story



  • I poor boy loved a rich girl...
    One day the boy proposed her. Then the girl
    said, "listen! your monthly salary is my daily
    hand expenses. Should I be involved with
    you? How could you thought that? I will
    neverlove you. So, forget me 'n get mnaged
    with someone else of your level."
    But somehow the boy could not forget her
    soeasily.
    10 years later.
    One day they became face to face in a
    shopping center. The lady said, "Hey! you!
    How are you? Now I'm married. Do you know
    how much is my husband's salary? Rs. 2 lac
    per month! Can you imagine? 'n he is also
    very smart."
    The guy's eyes got wet with tear by hearing
    those words.
    After few minutes her husband came before
    the lady could say something to the guy, her
    husband started to say by seeing the guy.
    "Sir! You here? Meet my wife." Then he said
    to her wife, "I'm going to assist a project of
    sir, which is of Rs. 200 crore. 'n do u know a
    fact? Sir loved a girl but he didn't get her.
    That's why still he is unmarried. How much
    lucky the girl was. Isn't it? Now a days who
    can love like that way?"
    Moral: Life is not so short. So, don't be so
    proud of yourself and damn others.
    Situations change with time. Every one
    should respect other's love

هیچ نظری موجود نیست: